CIRTL Network Courses
Online graduate courses from the Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching, and Learning (CIRTL) Network allow you to interact with faculty, staff, postdocs, and graduate students from nearly 40 research universities. All participants who successfully complete course activities and assignments will receive a letter of completion. Optional local credit is available for some online CIRTL courses upon request, through a graduate individual study course number at the participant’s home institution. Cornell graduate students or postdocs interested in enrolling for independent study credit should contact Dr. Colleen McLinn at email@example.com by the second week of the semester.
Learn about developing effective, evidence-based STEM teaching practices at your own pace through online video modules and discussion boards in this 8-week MOOC. No attendance cap, and late registration is allowed for those who wish to explore the course materials.
- January 25 – March 21, 2021
- Credit: N/A (Offered through Audit Track at no cost, with a letter of completion available)
- Registration now open through EdX (December 8, 2020 – March 21, 2021)
This blended synchronous-asynchronous course provides an overview of effective online pedagogy and theory behind how to build you own courses or modules.
- January 25 – March 29, 2021
- Credit: 1 credit optional
- Registration now open (December 8, 2020 – January 19, 2021)