Getting a Faculty Position: Lessons Learned During the Academic Job Search
May 15, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
- This event has passed.
Join us for a panel discussion featuring postdoctoral scholars and graduate students who were offered faculty positions this year! Bring your questions about the process and hear from recent experiences of other Cornellians.
This is a brown bag event – bring your own lunch, and we will provide drinks and dessert. Remote participation possible by Zoom.
RSVPs requested at: https://conta.cc/2FzO6cx
- Erika Ganda, Postdoc, Food Science
- Patrick Ishizuka, Postdoc, Policy Analysis and Management
- Ka Un Lao, Postdoc, Chemistry
- Jermaine Toney, Postdoc, Applied Economics and Management
- Frankie Zhu, PhD Candidate, Aerospace Engineering