Explore in-person and online professional development opportunities for graduate students and postdocs on important topics in teaching, mentoring, and academic career preparation.
We offer a range of workshops and networking opportunities to prepare for Future Faculty and Academic Careers. Programming is aimed at graduate students and postdocs, although current faculty and staff are encouraged to join in some learning community activities as well.
- Academic Job Search Series
- Building Mentorship Skills for Academic Careers
- NextGen Professors Program
- Inclusive Higher Education Workshops
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) Program
See: Local Programs
- Other Free Memberships – Programs from The New York Academy of Sciences, National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity, and more, available with Cornell institutional membership
See: Online Programs
Conferences and Institutes
- Future Professors Institute: Advancing Diversity in the Academy
- Inclusive Teaching Institute for Graduate Students and Postdocs
- Graduate School Pathways to Success Symposia
- Empowering Women in Science and Engineering (EWISE) Symposium
See: Events Calendar