Navigating the Job Market with Former FGSS Grads
November 30, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- This event has passed.
An event hosted by the Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies (FGSS) Program, open to all grads and with a humanities, arts, and social science focus.
Wednesday, November 30th from 4:30-6pm (VIRTUAL)
Join former Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Graduates in a virtual discussion on how they navigated (and survived!) the job market! During this casual online talk, panelists will discuss everything from crafting the perfect cover letter to preparing for your first, second (and maybe third!) interview! From how to search for alt-ac positions to what types of interview questions to prepare for to negotiating your salary…these panelists have done it all! We will get in depth with all your burning questions! This event is open to all grads and has a humanities, arts, and social science focus. Email Jayme Kilburn with any questions (email@example.com).
- Lynne Stahl (Humanities Librarian, West Virginia University)
- Natasha Bissonauth (Assistant Professor, York University)
- Rosalie Purvis (Assistant Professor, University of Maine)
- Honey Crawford (Assistant Professor, New York University)
- Cailtin Kane (Assistant Professor, Kent State University)
- Nicolette Bragg (Visiting Assistant Professor, Swarthmore College)