Weill Institute Career Workshop: Alumni in Academia Panel
June 2 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- This event has passed.
This event hosted by the Weill Institute for Cell and Molecular Biology‘s Career Development committee is open to all interested graduate students and postdocs, with a focus on the experiences of alumni from fields associated with the Weill Institute at Cornell University.
Join the for a virtual event with a panel of Weill Institute alumni discussing their paths to academic positions at a range of institutions, from teaching- to research-oriented. Ask your questions and hear the tips and tricks of applying for academic positions from our very own alumni!
- Tommy Vo (Michigan State University)
- Francisco Oliveira (UERJ, Brazil)
- Andrew Lombardo (University at Buffalo)
- Ashley Earle (York College of Pennsylvania)
- Richa Sardana (College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University)
This event will take place on Wednesday, June 2 from 3:00-4:00 pm ET and meeting virtually.
Register for the Zoom link and submit questions for the panel.