NCFDD: How to Align Your Time with Your Priorities
February 13, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:40 pm
- This event has passed.
Grab your strategic plan and learn the secret to making it work day-to-day and week-to-week! How to Align Your Time with Your Priorities is a step-by-step guide to holding a weekly planning meeting (aka The Sunday Meeting). In this webinar you’ll learn:
- What works…and what DOESN’T work when it comes to weekly planning
- Why weekly planning is the bridge between your strategic plan and getting control of your workday
- The 30-minute technique that will help you make sure that the most important things get done each day
- And much more…
This is a HANDS-ON webinar where you’ll not only learn the technique but actually do it!
Free Individual Memberships for the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD)
Available to all Cornell students, postdocs, faculty, and staff
Cornell is an institutional member of the National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity (NCFDD), a nationally recognized, independent organization providing online career development and mentoring resources. The NCFDD provides members with access to tools to increase research and writing productivity and improve work-life balance.
Activate your account by following the steps below:
- Go to the NCFDD website
- Under “Select Your Institution,” choose “Cornell University”
- Select “Activate my Membership”
- Complete the registration form using your Cornell email address
- Check your Cornell email account to find a confirmation/welcome email. Click “Activate Account” in the email