Grants, Fellowships, Awards
Grants, Fellowships, and Awards Related to Higher Education
- Learning Community Small Grants of $500 are now available on a rolling basis to graduate students, postdocs, and those who support them. Rolling Deadline: January 1, April 1, July 1, October 1
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning Practitioner Grants and Publication Grants
- Tuition Scholarships are available for Cornell Postdoctoral Fellows who don’t have full employee benefits to enroll in ALS 6015: The Practice of Teaching in Higher Education through the Extramural Study program at no cost. Application Form (.docx)
- Cornelia Ye Outstanding TA Award – two awards given annually by the Center for Teaching Innovation, one is reserved for an international TA; minimum 2 semesters TA experience at Cornell required.
- Cornell Center for Teaching Innovation Graduate Teaching Fellows Program – Due: Annually in late Spring
- AAC&U K. Patricia Cross Future Leaders Award – Recognizes graduate students with a commitment to civic responsibility and teaching/learning; Due: Annually in October